Essentials to Know about Contentstack as a Headless CMS!
Unless you are living under a rock, you know by now that Headless CMS is here to stay and why choose Contentstack as your headless CMS! Headless Content Management System (CMS), also known as a Headless system, is a cloud-based content-first approach to content management with highly configurable and sophisticated architecture. You can learn all about what is Headless content management and its basics in our previous blog on Why Headless CMS is the Way Forward.
When Should a Headless CMS Be Used?
When looking at Content Management Systems for websites, a Headless CMS solution wins owing to many factors. It ensures companies obtain an omnichannel experience from a centralized repository. It also helps organizations reuse content seamlessly. So it’s natural, especially with the growing demand for omnichannel customer experiences, for companies to seek support from many smoothly connected touch points. So yes, looking at this picture, a Headless CMS does come in handy on most occasions. But having said that, a Headless CMS isn’t always a wise choice as there are times when not opting for a Headless CMS is the better idea.
Reasons why you need a Headless CMS
There are many benefits of Content Management System and why you need a CMS Headless in particular.
Flexible, API-driven, future-proof, tech stack
With an API-driven, flexible CMS, developers can change technologies and stay future-proof in a more solid way. Since Headless CMSs do not leave developers to work in specific frameworks, you can pick and choose the best experience for your customers.
- Connect with future technology: Headless CMSs work the best as Content Management Systems for websites as they are equipped to support technologies that are soon to become popular in the future and some companies are already pushing the limits of content delivery by adding augmented reality, IoT devices, virtual reality, and more!
- Helps companies integrate with a wider audience: With a Headless CMS that is built using powerful APIs, you enhance your chances of integrating with the newest technologies. It also puts companies at a better advantage in welcoming new audience segments.
Manage operations without developers
A Headless CMS solution gives you technical advantages but the hugest upside is how it operates. Its business appeal lies in its ability to manage, maintain, and evolve content without requiring development support. This is a major advantage as the company’s best developers spend their time dealing with product and service offerings and assigning them with operational activities means they cannot focus completely on core product development.
Gain front-end flexibility
In today’s day and age, content presentation isn’t just restricted to a static webpage. Owing to the flexibility that comes with front-end frameworks, developers can utilize the best tools that make it very convenient to provide robust digital experiences for mobile apps, websites, and digital signs among others. In turn, marketing teams have more opportunities to engage with customers and create more demand.
Improved content creation and delivery for marketing
Headless CMSs make it simpler for marketers to use an omnichannel approach more effectively. As a result, delivering content at scale with a universal message becomes easier. For marketing, this becomes a blessing as brands can reach a wider audience across many viewing platforms and devices, all in one place.
Now, while among Content Management Systems for websites Headless CMSs have a greater edge, you need to know when is the right time to use them.
The Best Times to Use Headless CMS
Now that you know why Headless CMS is the way of the future, let’s head to when should a Headless CMS be used.
A Headless CMS solution is a good option in the following cases:
- To communicate with an audience across more than one platform, or deliver content across multiple platforms
- When the entity wants to scale its business faster by letting the front and backend development team work independently
- To create personalized digital experiences in an eCommerce setting
- When the entity wants more detailed control over how content and sites are structured and presented to the public
So there you go! Now, let’s move on to what is Contentstack!
What is Contentstack?
Contentstack is the pioneer in API-first and is a Headless CMS solution that offers fast content delivery, an easy-to-use interface, and an API-driven architecture. With Contentstack, you can smoothly handle the image management, preview, or workflow of your team.
Why Choose Contentstack?
If you’re wondering why choose Contentstack, here are a few reasons!
- Enterprise-level solution: Contentstack is among the most popular Headless CMS platforms globally while supporting real-world enterprise business processes and team collaboration with the likes of McDonald's, Mitsubishi, Shell, Chase, Holiday Inn, and many more using it to optimize their digital experiences by enhancing online customer journeys.
- Digital Experience Platform (DXP): Leading Content Management System (CMS) and Digital Experience Platform (DXP) – allows organizations to manage content across all digital channels and create amazing digital experiences. It offers omnichannel distribution, powerful integrations to easily connect your content management system with your technology ecosystem, and flexible UI/UX with smart and effortless collaboration across the entire editorial team.
- Customer satisfaction: Contentstack's customer satisfaction is the highest in the industry and it is the preferred API-first CMS for SAP Cloud. Visit www.contentstack.com to see why marquee brands – including Best Buy, Chase, Holiday Inn, Icelandair, Morningstar, Express, Miami HEAT, Shell, and Walmart – across the globe choose Contentstack.
- Extremely simple to utilize and adaptable CMS: An exceptionally customized CMS is another reason why choose Contentstack to elevate your business to the next level is a good idea. It is easy to utilize and offers great help. It improves on the advancement of promptly upheld Spark applications.
- Omnichannel Content Strategy: An omnichannel approach to content strategy is now essential to provide a seamless experience across all the channels your customers use to engage with your business. Here are some other benefits of using a Headless content management platform to carry out your omnichannel content strategy:
- Personalization: One key to a successful omnichannel strategy is personalization. By integrating applications like customer relationship management, you can pull in data from your customers such as locations, behaviors, and shopping preferences to create experiences tailored to them.
- Collaboration: With all of your assets in one place, there’s no more worrying about who owns what, where certain pieces might be, and who needs to approve them. Working together saves time and stress by making sure everyone is working on the same article of content with workflows capable of keeping everyone on task.
- Simplicity: A Headless system allows you to easily create content and reuse it across channels without having to recreate it every time. Use that new piece of content on Facebook, Instagram, and your email blast but found a typo? Fix it in one place and it filters out to all other instances.
These reasons give you a good idea and answer your questions on why choose Contentstack in the most effective way. SJ Innovation is one of the proud Contentstack partners.
If you need any more help on CMS Headless and how you can take advantage from all of its features, get in touch with our Headless CMS development experts today