How React can be used to Build a Custom Web Application?
Developing mobile-friendly web applications is not a luxury. It’s a necessity in today’s times. As many users favor mobile over desktop when checking out various companies and brands, businesses are on the lookout for a reliable web framework. However, not just any framework, it should be the kind that offers scalable and trustworthy web apps— This is exactly where React web app development comes to the rescue.
In this article, we will explore:
- What's the buzz about ReactJS?
- When to use React Js web development
- Create a server-side rendered app with React
What’s all the buzz around ReactJs about?
Learn more about ReactJS from this video:
So, if you are thinking about developing a website for your business, need to change the existing site, or developing a custom web application using ReactJS code, the ReactJS framework is your best bet. With our expertise in React web app development, we can help you create a website or application that not only attracts more visitors but also enhances ROI
When to use React Js for Web Development?
Naturally, you will have many questions regarding ReactJS and React web app development. More specifically, when should you use React Js for web development. Well, let’s examine some React js web application examples:
- React has shown its abilities when building single-page apps (SPAs), custom web applications, and React web app development (Some React web examples are Instagram, Netflix, PayPal, and others).
- Video platforms built using React can take advantage of powerful performance as it functions seamlessly across Android, iOS, and Apple TV platforms, making it ideal for React web app development.
- Since developers can reuse code and refactor it for various platforms, including React web app development, you obtain more design freedom and a more fluid UI deliverability for various app platforms.
- React’s design flexibility and responsiveness enable true and one-of-a-kind experiences, making it easy to develop video-first apps with features specific to videos such as user registration and login, content playback, and geo-location integrations, among others.
- React web app development greatly enhances the UI/UX, offering simple navigation for smoother page transitions, uninterrupted animations, and effortless button sequences.
- React makes it simple for developers to work from a single codebase, enabling greater levels of build and maintenance efficiency in react web app development. This approach proves to be a blessing for social networks, which require regular and quick functioning with minimal (if any) downtime.
- Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest are some of the popular and common examples of social networks that use React flawlessly in their react web app development.
- Since the platform is impeccable for building single-page apps, it becomes ideal for social sharing with server-side rendering in react web app development.
- Additionally, React simplifies real-time data processing, further enhancing the capabilities of react web app development.
Sharing economy platforms
- Since React is a user-friendly and easy-to-comprehend platform for React web app development, it becomes effortless to grasp its many components right away without any guidance from another developer.
- Some of the most common examples of Sharing economy platforms for React web app development include Uber, Airbnb, and Uber Eats.
- React becomes wonderful for communication platforms as well.
- It is impressively witnessed in the way it functions for Whatsapp. A few more custom web application using react js examples for React web app development are Sype and Discord.
- React web app development can also be utilized to create a language learning app with React, CSS, and Typescript beginning with a basic word insertion exercise or even a matching term exercise where drag and drop elements will be needed.
The main difference between a single-page application and a traditional multi-page app is that navigating a SPA does not require moving to an entirely new page. Instead, views load on the same page. When having proper routing configured, single-page apps tend to be even faster and better optimized for react web app development
- eCommerce platforms synch as Shopify and Shopping.com make use of React’s abilities and capabilities effectively to ensure their smooth and efficient functioning.
- Owing to its impeccable performance, easy component maintenance, and interactive SPAs, companies were able to incorporate all of the required business logic, functions, and monetization to support both live-streaming demands as well as VOD with immaculate speed.
Cross-platform development and React: What You Need to Know?
So, how do you build a custom web application using React JS and Node JS/CodePen? If you are wondering whether React can be used to build a custom web application, you have to be well aware of React Native, a framework designed by Facebook to fasten the mobile app development process. It’s imperative to choose an expert team that specializes in React web app development, ensuring that you get a custom web application that is built with precision and efficiency.
- Previously written React code makes it seamless to build apps for both iOS as well as Android platforms at the same time.
If you are searching to build an uncomplicated mobile app without too many resources, this is the ideal alternative. The more intricate the app’s features are, the more native code snippets have to be written for React web app development.
The code created for a web application, including React web app development, can be reused for mobile ones. Developers can design a reusable library that can be used in both web as well as mobile apps
Check out this video to build react app with AWS:
Creating a server-side rendered app with React
While it’s possible to develop a server-side rendered app with React, determining the pivotal differences between server-side rendering and client-side rendering, as well as the benefits of React web app development, is important.
- Client-side rendering: In this type of rendering, a browser downloads a basic HTML web page and proceeds to render the JS parts while filling them with content. With React web app development, you can create dynamic and interactive user interfaces on the client-side.
- Server-side rendering: In this type of rendering, the React components are rendered directly on the server, delivering HTML content. React web app development enables efficient server-side rendering, enhancing the performance and SEO-friendliness of your applications.
Following such an approach, including react web app development, offers two main benefits: Improved SEO and exceptional performance.
In server-side rendered applications, performance relies on the server’s capabilities and resources of the users’ network. Also, enhancing the speed of an app, including react web app development, improves the overall user experience in a big way.
What is a JSX Language?
HTML files form the core of every basic website, including React web app development. These files are read by web browsers and are translated to appear on your devices as web pages with the required UI and UX. To ensure this is possible, browsers create a Document Object Model (DOM), a structure of how specific components are arranged on the website, including React web app development
- Doing this helps save a great deal of time and greatly enhances site performance, especially in the case of React web app development.
Virtual DOM in React.js
When not utilizing React.js for react web app development to alter the DOM, a website indefinitely goes with HTML. For basic, static websites, this comes as a savior. The trick lies when you begin to host intricate, dynamic websites as they need an immense amount of user interaction. During this time, the entire DOM has to reload every time a user fills in some field on a form or when they go to click a button.
- Given a scenario when a developer uses JSX for react web app development to update their website’s DOM, React.js creates the Virtual DOM (VDOM).
- It basically is a virtual image of a UI saved in the memory and synchronized with the real DOM by a library (like ReactDOM).
- With the help of React’s declarative API for react web app development, notifying the DOM about which components require to be selectively refreshed and which ones should stay the same becomes easy.
- This enhances the page load speed while computer and internet memory usage decreases which means a faster, more user-friendly site.
So, why use React js for web development? Let’s sum it up!
All in all, React can be used powerfully and wisely to build custom web applications, including React web app development, the way you desire! Virtual DOM, component reusability, stability, and performance are just some of the reasons why the platform, including React web app development, is said to be a force to reckon with. While it plays a pivotal role in many prominent businesses such as Shopify, Skype, and Instagram, including React web app development, we can help harness its power to make a success out of your endeavor too. Plus, a React web developer salary is pretty competitive!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. What is ReactJS and why is it so popular for web development?
2. When should I use ReactJS for web development?
ReactJS is ideal for react web app development needs. This includes building single-page applications (SPAs), such as video platforms, social networks, sharing economy platforms, communication platforms, and eCommerce platforms. It is also suitable for real-time data processing and cross-platform development.
3. Can I use ReactJS for mobile app development?
Yes, you can use ReactJS for mobile app development by utilizing React Native, a framework designed by Facebook to speed up the mobile app development process. React Native allows developers to build apps for both iOS and Android platforms simultaneously.
4. What are the advantages of server-side rendering with ReactJS?
Server-side rendering allows for faster page load times and better search engine optimization (SEO) by rendering the HTML on the server before sending it to the client's browser. This can improve the user experience and make the application more efficient.
5. How do I choose the best mobile app development service for my business?
When choosing react web app development and looking at a mobile app development service, consider their experience, expertise, portfolio, communication skills, and pricing. Look for companies that offer customized solutions, regular updates, and excellent customer support.
Get in touch with us to know how we can offer custom MERN stack development services and one-of-a-kind React solutions, including React web app development, to all of your woes and worries.